- 100 Days To Oktoberfest 2013 in Munich
- You Don’t Have to Wait for Fall to Enjoy Yummy Pumpkin Pancakes!
- See You at the National Haunters Convention in May
- An End to Our Winter Hibernation Here on the Funtober Blog
- The Funtober Costume Store Will Be Unavailable Until January 2nd
- Join Me at Meet the Founders on Monday!
- Thank You!
- Happy Halloween!
- Googly-Eyed Monster Cupcakes
- Preparing for Frankenstorm at Funtober
Category Archives: Fall Foliage
I ran around town to do a few errands this morning and it was obvious that it is October and Halloween is quickly approaching. The first stop was CVS – where there was an entire aisle of Halloween candy. My … Continue reading
One thing that you can expect to find here at Funtober are fall foliage reports as the leaves start changing. If you live in the vicinity of one of these fall foliage drives, it is easy to pile in the … Continue reading
It’s been a few weeks since my post on August 7th about how fall foliage might peak early. I’ve seen the discussion repeated in a number of newspapers over the course of August. So here’s some links to articles with … Continue reading
I have never tried to time a trip to coincide with the peak fall foliage of a region. But if you are planning a vacation in advance, you can’t rely on my favorite method, which is looking out the window. … Continue reading
Last Tuesday, I posted about opportunities to enjoy fall foliage by bicycle. Apparently, I published that post just a bit too soon. Because if I had waited another week, I could have included an alternative to the bicycle tours: train … Continue reading