October is a busy month. Summer break is over. The kids are back at school. The rush is on at work to get things finished before the holiday season. But the same reasons why it is difficult to make time for a fall vacation are exactly why you should! Get away from your hectic life for a few days. And take advantage of the fact that fewer people are traveling.
One of the most popular fall vacations is to enjoy the changing leaves. Jump in the car and enjoy our nation’s scenic highways on these fall foliage drives. Or relax on a New England cruise or the closer to home fall foliage cruises.
Latest Travel Posts from the Funtober Blog
- Visit Secret Nuclear Bunker Under Famous Greenbrier Resort
- Free Art Museums To Visit This Fall
- Niagara Falls Things To Do This Fall
- Exciting Daredevil Type Things To Do This Fall
- Enjoy the Fall Foliage by Bike
- Fall Foliage by Train
- Make Memories With Your Kids
- Things To See and Do This Fall in Philadelphia
- Fall Things To Do As We Countdown To Halloween Day 175
- Fall Things To Do As We Countdown To Halloween Day 176