October is a busy month. Summer break is over. The kids are back at school. The rush is on at work to get things finished before the holiday season. But the same reasons why it is difficult to make time for a fall vacation are exactly why you should! Get away from your hectic life for a few days. And take advantage of the fact that fewer people are traveling.
One of the most popular fall vacations is to enjoy the changing leaves. Jump in the car and enjoy our nation’s scenic highways on these fall foliage drives. Or relax on a New England cruise or the closer to home fall foliage cruises.
Latest Travel Posts from the Funtober Blog
- Exciting Daredevil Type Things To Do This Fall
- Universal Opens AVP Alien vs Predator Maze Sept 19th
- Fun Things To Do As We Countdown To Halloween Day 190
- Fall Chocolatetown USA Activities in Hershey PA
- Peak Fall Foliage may be Early this Year.
- Free Art Museums To Visit This Fall
- Enjoy the Fall Foliage by Bike
- Visit Secret Nuclear Bunker Under Famous Greenbrier Resort
- Fall Foliage by Train
- 17 Things To Do Your Kids Will Remember Forever