October is a busy month. Summer break is over. The kids are back at school. The rush is on at work to get things finished before the holiday season. But the same reasons why it is difficult to make time for a fall vacation are exactly why you should! Get away from your hectic life for a few days. And take advantage of the fact that fewer people are traveling.
One of the most popular fall vacations is to enjoy the changing leaves. Jump in the car and enjoy our nation’s scenic highways on these fall foliage drives. Or relax on a New England cruise or the closer to home fall foliage cruises.
Latest Travel Posts from the Funtober Blog
- Enjoy the Fall Foliage by Bike
- Fall Foliage by Train
- 17 Things To Do Your Kids Will Remember Forever
- Things To See and Do This Fall in Philadelphia
- Fall Things To Do As We Countdown To Halloween Day 175
- Best Theme Park Disneyland or Disney World
- Visit LEGOLAND Florida For October Halloween Fun
- Visit These 5 Aquariums in September and October
- 4 Kids Friendly Theme Parks Open This Fall
- Free Places To See in Washington DC This Fall