October is a busy month. Summer break is over. The kids are back at school. The rush is on at work to get things finished before the holiday season. But the same reasons why it is difficult to make time for a fall vacation are exactly why you should! Get away from your hectic life for a few days. And take advantage of the fact that fewer people are traveling.
One of the most popular fall vacations is to enjoy the changing leaves. Jump in the car and enjoy our nation’s scenic highways on these fall foliage drives. Or relax on a New England cruise or the closer to home fall foliage cruises.
Latest Travel Posts from the Funtober Blog
- Plan Your Weekend At Niagara Falls This Fall
- New England Cruises to Enjoy Fall Foliage
- Free Places To See in Washington DC This Fall
- Holiday World Theme Park Opens Weekends For Halloween
- Visit These 5 Aquariums in September and October
- 4 Kids Friendly Theme Parks Open This Fall
- Things To See and Do This Fall in Philadelphia
- Top 10 Fall Foliage Train Rides
- Best Theme Park Disneyland or Disney World
- Fall Things To Do As We Countdown To Halloween Day 175