Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
From hip and sexy Berlin to tradition-laden Munich, Fodor’s Germany covers the best Germany has to offer. This full-color guide will help travelers plan the perfect trip, from scenic drives through quaint half-timber towns to wine tasting in the country’s top wine regions.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Munich’s famed Oktoberfest, Germany’s top castles, and wine tasting in the Mosel Valley
· Major sights such as Berlin, Black Forest, Bodensee, Heidelberg Castle, Kolner Dom, Neuschwanstein Castle, The Berlin Wall, Weimar, and Frauenkirche
· Coverage of Munich; Bavarian Alps; The Romantic Road; Franconia and the German Danube; The Bodensee; Heidelberg and the Neckar Valley; Frankfurt; The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace; The Rhineland; The Fairy-Tale Road; Hamburg; Schleswig-Holstein and The Baltic Coast; Berlin; Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, and Thuringia