- 100 Days To Oktoberfest 2013 in Munich
- You Don’t Have to Wait for Fall to Enjoy Yummy Pumpkin Pancakes!
- See You at the National Haunters Convention in May
- An End to Our Winter Hibernation Here on the Funtober Blog
- The Funtober Costume Store Will Be Unavailable Until January 2nd
- Join Me at Meet the Founders on Monday!
- Thank You!
- Happy Halloween!
- Googly-Eyed Monster Cupcakes
- Preparing for Frankenstorm at Funtober
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Progress hit a virtual standstill last week as I was wiped out by a nasty little virus. It’s hard to work when you don’t even have the energy to get up to get a glass of water. But that’s just … Continue reading
When I posted the information about Oktoberfest, I had only researched the most popular German festivals in the United States. For the past couple of days, I’ve been working to expand the list to include the other celebrations of Oktoberfest … Continue reading
It’s perfectly OK if the answer is no. You still have six months to get in the mood to party during October. But when the end of September rolls around, you had better have that frown turned upside down! If … Continue reading
Happy Easter! Another major holiday passes in the countdown until the best holiday of the year. There are 206 days left until Halloween. I took a few minutes this morning from my Easter celebration to add a new logo to … Continue reading
This morning, I’ve updated the policies and governing legal documents for Funtober. You should take a few minutes out of your day and check them out. They govern your use of this website. So they are kind of a big … Continue reading
You may have noticed some of the most recent changes here at Funtober. On Wednesday, I added the Funtober facebook page and twitter account to the sidebar. Be sure to LIKE and FOLLOW us! I’ll be haphazardly tweeting and posting … Continue reading