Find the best deals on an inversion table during Black Friday 2020. We will be posting sales and price discounts on the Teeter, Innova, Ironman available both online and in print ads over Thanksgiving weekend from Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday 2019.
Inversion therapy is used to relieve back and spinal pain. It consists of being suspended upside down using an inversion table.Being upside uses the natural effects of gravity to decompress the spinal and relieve sciatic and other back pain. While treatment is not for everyone it can provide relief from chronic back pain.Once cleared by your physician Inversion therapy should be started with very short one to two minute session and can be built up from that starting point.The only piece of equipment you will need is an Inversion table. Not all inversional tables are the same.
When purchasing an Inversion Table be sure to consider the following factors, third part certification, build quality, ease of use and assembly, warranty and reviews.There are several third party certifications for Inversion Tables. The most common is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) which is an independent not-for-profit that does extensive testing on consumer products. They test key components under simulated user cycles. An inversion device is built to hold a person upside down which subjects the components so up to 4 x the users actually body weight. So be sure to thoroughly evaluate the hinges, straps and surfaces to make sure you are comfortable with the quality of the Inversion Table. Make sure the inversion table you are considering has an end-stop to prevent over rotation and a means to return the user upright without assistance. Some of the best information you will garner will come from the reviews of other purchasers.Be sure to carefully read through the reviews to get a sense of the success stories and any potential issues with a particular model.
Here is what we are tracking:
Teeter Ep 960 and the Ep-960 Ltd.– Currently priced at $399 and $429 rescpcectively.
• Offers relief form back pain, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, and muscle tension.
• Simple 5 step assembly.
• Very high quality components.
• Secure lock-out to prevent over rotation.
• EZ-Reach triple locking ankle system to prevent slippage and comfort during inversion.
• Acupuncture spine nodes for additional stretch and relief.
• Folds up to minimize necessary space.
• Teeter does offer some other models with different features.
Innova Inversion Tables – Innova offers a line of well-reviewed Inversion Tables. The most popular model if the ITX 9600 – currently priced at $119.99
• Innova True Balance System features three adjustable parts to help users find their personal center of gravity.
• Heavy duty construction.
• 300 lb. weight capacity.
• This is a great entry level model. If you’re looking for additional features the Innova line of Inversion Tables several models with additional features, such as the ITM4800 with horizontal heat and massage and the ITP1000 with 12 in 1 exercise capabilities.
Ironman High Capacity Gravity 3000 Inversion Table –Currently priced at $223.
• 350 lb. user capacity with an extra wide frame.
• Built with tubular steel.
• Features a comfortable memory foam back rest.
No matter what Inversion Table you are searching for we are tacking all the best deals for Black Friday 2019. Inversion therapy has grown in popularity over the last several years and that has pushed the market to offer some great home Inversion Tables.Whether it’s a gift or to relieve you own back and muscle pain, we expect to find great sales and deals on Inversion Tables for Black Friday. We will be searching online, in store and in print for Black Friday 2019 pricing so check back as the holiday shopping season gets closer.Last Major Update:
Current Sales on Amazon: