Find the best deals on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus this Black Friday 2019. We will be watching for the greatest deals, price cuts, sales, bundles, offers, promos on these Samsung smart phones from Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday 2019.
The Galaxy S9 is almost ready for launch. The question on every smart phone buyers mind is should I buy the Galaxy S9/S9 Plus now or wait for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. We are keeping a close eye on the launch deals and prices and the buzz about what sales, deals and discounts Samsung will offer for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Here are the specs:
The big upsell and most of the launch hype with the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus squarely rests on the camera. It has a slow motion video capture feature to catch all the fast paced action. The slow motion feature allows you to add sound and makes GIFS very easily. The Galaxy S9/S9(+ has a dual aperture camera that makes taking low light photos a snap. The aperture feature adds about 30% more light to dark photos, so no more dark night out on the town shots. The camera does just as well adjusting to bright conditions. The camera has a dual lens system. It sports a telephoto lens with Live Focus which provides 2x Optical zoom for additional clarity at a distance. The main lens is a 12 mega pixel wide angle lens.
Samsung packed in a lot of other features to the Galaxy S9/S9+ as well which include:
• upgraded facial recognition which incorporates iris scanning for better accuracy on low light conditions.
• Built in AR Emoji’s. It scans your face and turns you into an animated emoji.
• Bixby vision got turbo charged in the S9 9/S9+. Bixby can now translate langue through the camera, provide calorie counts on some foods and integrate with apps better. For example, the Sephora app scans your face and allows you to apply makeup.
• AKG tuned stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos technology. That translates into a much better audio experience and will be a huge bonus when using the AR goggles.
• The $100 options DeX Pad allows you to screen share your phone onto other devices and use the phone more like a PC. Samsung is working with game developers to optimize the DeX Pad for gaming.
• Additional colors, Midnight Black, Titanium Grey, Coral Blue, Lilac Purple, Burgundy Red and the Sunrise Gold.
• Samsung finally relocated the fingerprint sensor which was gripe with previous generations of the Galaxy .
There used to be 3 different Galaxy models S, S Plus and the military grade tuff active phone. Samsung just announced that they are cutting the Active model from the lineup. So more ultra-tuff extra battery capacity Galaxy active. The speculation is there was too much overlap in market share between the Active and the recently toughened up Note 9. The Note 9 has a tough frame, skin and larger battery capacity, but it will not take the beating like the Galaxy Active models.
Click Here to Get Up to $200 off and a FREE Echo bundle (Choose Amazon Echo Show OR Echo / Spot bundle at purchase) on Amazon for CYBER MONDAY.
S9 Unlocked – $519.99 (save 28%)
Note 9 Unlocked – $799.99 (save 20%)
Consumers are left with the Galaxy 9S and the 9S+. Current pricing for an unlocked S9 is $619 and the 9S Plus is $691. We will have to wait and see what kinds of deals, sales, and discounts the cell phone companies at launch and for Black Friday 2019. We will be tracking both the launch pricing and the Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 pricing to help you find the best deal on the Galaxy S9 or the Galaxy S9 Plus.