Event organizers around the country have planned festivals in October to take advantage of the beautiful weather and your desire to continue the summer party. The most popular festivals celebrate fall or the harvest. There are so many fall and harvest festivals in communities across the United States that I’m hesitant to post the list for fear that you will attempt to attend them all! Ha. Not really. But I do think that you will have to be selective about what festivals you decide to attend. You should consider attending an Oktoberfest. Below you’ll find fall festivals in September and October. And there’s specialty harvest festivals below for people only interested in beer festivals or pumpkin festivals, for example.
Here are some of the more popular food festivals for you to consider attending:
Apple Butter Festivals
More Types of Fall Festivals
Labor Day Festivals
Hot Air Balloon Festivals
Fall Foliage Festivals
Latest Festival Posts from the Funtober Blog
- Can You Believe Summer is Almost Over?
- Goodbye Oktoberfest. Hello October Beer Festivals!
- It is the First Saturday of October!
- My Day Trip to the Arden Fair
- Practice for Oktoberfest at Augtoberfest!
- Design the Poster for the 2013 Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival
- Festivals Seek Money to Close Funding Gaps
- Are You Feeling Festive?